February 11, 2010

its snowing again. i guess it was kinda naive for me to think winter was coming to an end. ive never lived here before (duh) and really have no idea how long this winter is going to last. it could snow until may for all i know. my mom reminded me that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this year, and i reminded her that PETA wants him replaced by a robot. i just realized that the first 4 letters in Punxsutawney spell punx. thats so punk. wow and everything is so connected! because i ALSO just realized that as i sit here writing about animal rights and punx, im listening to rudimentary peni SING about animal rights and punx. does every track on 'death church' have some reference to animal (including human animal) liberation? as far i can tell, yup they do. and even another connection! remember my post about how i accidently find myself repeating the wisdom and eloquence that are the lyrics of ace of base in my head on a daily basis? well it was pointed out to me by a dear friend that the lyrics of ace of base and rudimentary peni actually touch on a lot of the same themes. so there, another connection, wow, everything is so connected. its a small world. im drinking coffee again and eating cookies again. the same variety as yesterday. its my little connection to the past. but its a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment