October 16, 2009

chilling dayz in a strange land


its getting cold! the air is crisp and it smells like fall. i've have been drinking much to much coffee and preparing elaborate meals of steamed broccoli and cheese. life has been pretty uneventful, and not much adventuring to post about, so i took some pictures of my house. this is a foto of my messy little room.
and so is this:
and the kitchen:

the entry way:
and what i've been doing in my spare time:
that is a bottle of beer, keler, and its made in the town where my friend eric lives, san sebastián. next to it is a 1euro bottle of wine that i drank last night, and then a bottle of cider, that really just tasted like apple cider vinegar, because it too cost only 1euro. not pictured: a cup of coffee (its in the sink), and the 1euro box (yes box) of sangria i drank 2 days ago. what other delicious drinkable delights does the future hold for me? tune in next week to find out...

1 comment: