October 18, 2009

oh my corazón!

this is getting harder! my throat has started to hurt from my lack of speech. no one will believe it, but im quite a shy and quiet lady in spanish. i think it has something to do with the fact that i hate being wrong. and im always wrong in spanish. so i keep quiet. and now my throat hurts. i woke up this morning from a terrible dream. i was dreaming that i was pulling something out of my mouth, or trying to at least. it wasn't like throwing up. it was more like trying to pull large clumps of something gross out of my throat because i was chocking on it. i kept pulling it out and pulling it out, but there was always more. i had a similar dream 2 nights ago. but last night it was kinda rad actually, because i was throwing this stuff up into a circle of dead rats. i guess i understand the significance of the gross stuff stuck in my throat; but the dead rats? im pretty sure all that means is... im super goth.

1 comment:

  1. My dreams a rad, but I never get close to puking into a circle of rats. I think it all means that you are reincarnated from a cat, and the thing in your throat was actually a giant fur ball. Yes, that is rad!

    ReplyDelete